Hey party peeps!
I’m beyond excited to share with you FINALLY…a resource for newbie party planners that has actual DETAILS on my party planning business. Reserve your copy of the “The Girlfriend’s Guide to MY Party Planning Biz!” Ezine today! I’m making available 100 copies only at the premiere price of $57. The digital ezine will release on May 1st at the regular price of $97, so don’t delay…That’s a $40 savings
I’ve only been able to share a small portion of How I Do It here in these blog posts and I have gotten so many emails and Facebook messages asking all kinds of questions about how I started my business, how I priced my services to be profitable and if I’d like to mentor some people. I would LOVE to share ALL my How I Do It tips! If you are a party planner just starting out or are thinking about getting into the party planning business…THIS EZINE IS FOR YOU!
THE REAL DEAL…the stuff not too many other planners will tell you…things I frankly couldn’t find anywhere when I first started…I scoured the internet & purchased multiple books looking for DETAILS! There are plenty of books and websites out there, but none of them gave me the nuts & bolts on HOW to do it or give me ACTUAL pricing…so….I’m putting it all in my exclusive…
“GIRLFRIEND’S GUIDE TO MY PARTY PLANNING BIZ!” E-ZINE
that includes all the DETAILS of my 6 Step-By-Step Party Plan including:
Branding & Marketing:
• where I find my clients
• how I promote & advertise
• how I brand my business
• how I assembled a team of vendors and strategic alliances
• how I made the most of my trade show experience
• how I built a portfolio of work & inventory when I first started out
• my secret weapon that tripled my business’ earnings
Step 1: The Client Consultation Breakdown
• the 10 questions I always ask
• how I deal with clients who have unrealistic expectations
Step 2: The Budget
• how I price my services
• how I get paid
• my terms: what I include & what I NEVER include
• when I do parties for free with a huge payoff
• how I negotiate with my clients
• when to outsource
Step 3: The Estimate
• how I breakdown my budget
• the tools I use to keep me organized
• how I handle markups
• how I price rental of my business’ decor items
Step 4: The Decor Plan
• how I present my decor plans to my clients
• my secret places I have gotten KILLER deals on must-have decor items
• my design tips for pulling off a professional themed party
• my favorite vendors & retailers for my party supplies & decor
• tips on how to get the most bang for your buck when buying decor
Step 5: Execution
• how I handle setup and breakdown
• what I do when items are broken or missing at the end of the party
• tips when working with other vendors the day of the party
• 3 things I ALWAYS do on party day!
• 3 things I NEVER do on party day!
Step 6: Recap
• what I do for my clients after the party is over
• 1 thing I ALWAYS do after my parties
I’m so excited to offer ALL OF THIS for only 100 people at the premiere PRE-SALE price of $57. The Ezine will be available May 1st and will be sent to your email address on file with Pay Pal. The price after May 1st will be $97, so don’t delay, order your copy now!
Yay! I’m so excited to share this info AND hopefully inspire some of you to get out there and start your own party planning business or use some of my tools and tips to run your party planning business with confidence and with a PROFIT! Want to know more about me? Click here to read my bio. Thanks for all your support and many comments requesting I share this information.