Hey, party peeps! Halloween is right around the corner and if you’re still looking for Halloween party ideas for kids or teens, then this is it! Today I’m sharing with you my EMOJI HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS including an Emoji Halloween Trick-or-Treat Table, DIY Emoji Halloween Pumpkins, Poop Emoji Cupcakes and Poop Emoji Milkshakes!
EMOJI HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS – THE INSPIRATION!
These Emoji Halloween party supplies from Oriental Trading were my inspiration for the whole party design. You can find these and many of the Halloween decorations I used for this over on Oriental Trading. This post was sponsored by Oriental Trading with either payment and/or product to review. All opinions are my own as I ONLY promote brands that I LOVE and actually USE.
EMOJI HALLOWEEN PARTY
Do your kids go trick-or-treating with their friends? So do my kids. This Emoji Halloween Party would be a great party to host on Halloween night right before you all go trick-or-treating. Invite their friends over for some Emoji Halloween party fun and enjoy a few sweet treats before heading out for a night of fun.
This way you can still have a fun party but not have to spend a fortune on fully stocking a candy table since the kids will be loading up on candy when they go trick-or-treating anyway. Instead, offer a few sweet treats and party favors like these awesome plush Poop Emojis. Kids love Poop Emojis! Go figure!
EMOJI HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS – SET THE SCENE!
Set up a Emoji Halloween Trick-or-Treat Table at your Emoji Halloween Party for your guests. Create this awesome backdrop in minutes by placing the Emoji Halloween Paper Plates on the wall.
GIRLFRIEND TIP: Use Frog Tape to secure the plates to the wall. It is THE BEST! It is a staple in my party kit as it doesn’t fall off the wall and removes without damaging your wall. No more being afraid to stick something on your wall! The creative options are endless now!
GIRLFRIEND TIP: I use themed stickers to embellish plain decor items that I already own! Here I added Halloween Emoji stickers to black cauldrons holding Emoji Pez Candy. When the party is over, remove the sticker and you can continue to reuse your decor items for other parties.
EMOJI HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS – EMOJI PARTY FAVORS!
Create themed party favors by adding Halloween Emoji stickers to plain favor tubes filled with yellow gumballs.
How CUTE are these Emoji Halloween Lollipops? They are everywhere right now. Pick up a few and then fill out your display with black and white swirl lollipops and these super cute skeleton cups filled with foil wrapped chocolate balls.
EMOJI HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS -DIY EMOJI HALLOWEEN PUMPKINS!
Decorate your table with Emoji Halloween Pumpkins that are super easy to make! Be sure to check out my step-by-step tutorial. These would also look awesome on your porch on Halloween night!
GIRLFRIEND TIP: To create height on your dessert table, use tall glass cylinder vases to prop up a few of your decor pieces. Here, I placed the Emoji Halloween Pumpkins on top of black candleholders that were propped up with glass cylinder vases. Fill the vases with yellow gumballs to match your table’s color palette.
EMOJI HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS – POOP EMOJI CUPCAKES!
If your kids are like my son, they LOVE the Poop Emoji! Seriously, who would have thought? Since they are so popular, I decided to transform store-bought cupcakes into Poop Emoji Cupcakes with DIY Poop Emoji Cupcake Toppers! These are sure to be a HIT! Be sure to check out my step-by-step tutorial so you can whip these up for your upcoming Emoji party.
For those party guests who don’t like chocolate cupcakes, offer these Eyeball Swirl vanilla cupcakes. Be sure to check out my recipe for these over on Oriental Trading’s new site – Fun365.
EMOJI HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS – POOP EMOJI MILKSHAKES!
Serve these Poop Emoji Milkshakes with your desserts. They are easy to make and so delish! Click over to see how to make these Poop Emoji Shakes!
EMOJI HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS – SERVE EMOJI COOKIES!
EMOJI HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS – EMOJI PHOTO PROP STICKS!
I hope this has given you some Emoji Halloween Party Ideas that you can use to host your own party this year!
PIN FOR LATER!
– Party styling, DIY projects & Photography: Soiree Event Design
– Halloween decorations, candy and supplies: Oriental Trading
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor, DIY projects and more!
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– BOO Black and White Halloween Party
– DIY Ghost Balloon Floaters
– DIY Black and White BOO Wall Sign
– Ghost Halloween Party Games
– Kid-Friendly Spookadelic Halloween Party
– Midnight Fairies Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Glasses and Tray Set
– How to Make Ghost Pops!
– Boo Bunch Kid Friendly Halloween Party
– DIY Frankenstein Pedestals
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Party
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
– Gold & Plaid Halloween Glam Dinner Party
– Monster High Party “Ghouls RULE” Party
– Monster High Halloween Party “Ghoul Glam”
DON’T MISS A THING!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop. YUP…GOTTA LOVE THAT!
All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.