Hey, party peeps! You know you want some Poop Emoji Cupcakes! Today I’m sharing with you my tutorial on how to make POOP EMOJI CUPCAKES with these super cool Poop Emoji Cupcake Toppers you can make in 3 easy steps! I whipped these up using store-bought cupcakes for my Emoji Halloween Party.
One of my party tips to save time when planning a party is to transform store-bought desserts to match your party’s theme. This will save you baking time and still have a delicious dessert that both look and taste awesome. Want to see how to make these? Let’s get started!
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED:
POOP EMOJI CUPCAKES – STEP 1:
POOP EMOJI CUPCAKES – STEP 2:
POOP EMOJI CUPCAKES – STEP 3:
POOP EMOJI CUPCAKES – STEP 4:
POOP EMOJI CUPCAKES – STEP 5:
POOP EMOJI CUPCAKES – STEP 6:
GIRLFRIEND TIP: The Emoji toys are not food safe, so be sure not to push the straw too far down into the cupcake. There needs to be enough space between the bottom of the toy and the frosting so they don’t touch.
SERVE WITH POOP EMOJI MILKSHAKES!
Serve these with my Poop Emoji Milkshakes! Click over to get the yummy recipe.
Want more? Check out how I displayed these at my Emoji Halloween Party.
These are so fabulous, you can whip up a batch of these for a birthday party or as a super fun Halloween dessert that you can take to your kid’s classroom.
PIN FOR LATER!
– Tutorial and Photography: Soiree Event Design
– Supplies: Oriental Trading
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor, DIY projects and more!
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– Emoji Halloween Party Ideas
– BOO Black and White Halloween Party
– DIY Ghost Balloon Floaters
– DIY Black and White BOO Wall Sign
– Ghost Halloween Party Games
– Kid-Friendly Spookadelic Halloween Party
– Midnight Fairies Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Glasses and Tray Set
– How to Make Ghost Pops!
– Boo Bunch Kid Friendly Halloween Party
– DIY Frankenstein Pedestals
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Party
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
– Gold & Plaid Halloween Glam Dinner Party
– Monster High Party “Ghouls RULE” Party
– Monster High Halloween Party “Ghoul Glam”
DON’T MISS A THING!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop. YUP…GOTTA LOVE THAT!
All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.