You only get one shot to make a first impression…
Make sure to bring your A-Game with professional designs!
Soiree Event Design’s graphic design division has worked with celebrities, movie studios, record labels, promoters, corporations, brands and small business owners for over 20 years.
Our most popular design requests include:
• Branding Toolkit (logo, business card, collateral)
• Event graphics (banners, signage, programs, on-screen presentations, etc)
• CD covers & EPKs
• Brand packaging
• Flyers & postcards
• Party printables (invites, banners, placecards, table signs and more)
Click here to view my full collection of custom party printable designs.
• Wedding (invites, placecards, menus, signage, table numbers)
• Program books
• Movie posters
• Concert promo graphics (flyers, passes, posters)
Please contact me for a quote for your next design project.
OUR SIGNATURE BRANDING TOOLKIT!
YOUR BRAND IMAGE IS EVERYTHING!
If you are reading this, you MUST BE SERIOUS about investing in your brand image! It is the ONE THING you must invest and focus on when starting or rebranding your business. You don’t want to throw something together only to find out your new logo can’t be trademarked or won’t work in all applications you need! Your brand is everything and will follow you. Do it right the first time and avoid costly rebranding.
YOU ONLY GET ONE SHOT TO MAKE A FIRST IMPRESSION!
I’m excited to offer this new Branding Toolkit© to brand or re-brand your business with professionally designed identity materials which is key to attracting new clients! Most potential clients and definitely corporations make a split second judgement on your company just based on your company’s branding. What does your branding say about you? Are you bringing your A-game?
PRO BRANDING TOOLKIT $5,000
includes art direction & design only of:
• Business card
• Social Media cover graphics & profile pic
• Thank you cards
HOW DOES IT WORK?
1. Email us to reserve your spot. Only 2 spots per month are available.
2. You will receive a Pay Pal invoice for payment.
3. Once your payment has been received, your spot is secured and a start date will be sent to you.
4. Within 24 hours of receiving payment, a branding questionnaire will be sent to you to complete.
5. Upon receipt of the completed branding questionnaire, the design process begins on your start date.
6. All proofs will be available via email.
7. Final files will be transmitted to you upon final approval of all elements via DropBox.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
The entire process will take up to 20 business days.
IS PRINTING INCLUDED?
No, printing is included. We will, however, provide you our preferred print vendors and can handle the printing of any items at an additional cost.
All payments are processed via Pay Pal and payable in advance when you reserve your spot.
READY TO GET STARTED? CLICK HERE TO RESERVE YOUR SPOT!