Hey party peeps!
My Look for Less Budget Chic column for HWTM this month was “Girly Circus” showing how you can have a fabulous event for less! I focused on the trend of having custom-designed items like couture outfits, fondant cakes and a centerpiece wow-factor! If you missed the full post, click here. In honor of this post and to help debut my new printable collection, “Girly Circus!” I have asked some of the most popular party vendors to provide an awesome item to the “Party of 8” Giveaway!
The giveaway package includes everything you’ll need to create you own “Girly Circus” party for 8 guests from 10 popular party vendors! One lucky winner will receive:
“Girly Circus Party of 8” Prize Package:
– “Girly Circus” DIY printable package from Soireé Event Design
– Budget Chic outfit (tutu, personalized tank top & hair bow) from Soireé Event Design
– 8 marshmallow pops from The Marshmallow Studio
– 8 big top favor boxes from Piggy Bank Parties
– 1 ribbon garland from A to Zebra Celebrations
– 1 acrylic personalized tray from A Blissful Nest
– 8 “Girly Circus” hairclips from Nevaeh’s Baby Couture
– 1 custom birthday poster from Moulage Collection
– 8 cupcake toppers from Kupcake Spot
– 1 cakepop stand from Danielle’s Desserts
– 8 paper plates, cups & napkins, 2 dozen baking cups & 8 gumball tubes & a pack of pink/white striped paper straws from The TomKat Studio Shop
This prize package is worth $500!
Must reside in the U.S. to ship the items. Winner will randomly chosen and contacted via email so be sure to subscribe to my blog with your email address. All mandatory items for entry must be completed by the winner. If not, a new winner will be randomly picked. Once the winner has claimed the prize, it will be announced on my Facebook page and here on my blog. Good luck!!! The winner will be announced next Wednesday, September 19th. You may also enter on my Facebook page.
CLICK on the Rafflecopter Giveaway link below to enter! Good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway