Hey party peeps! Ready to tempt your sweet tooth? Check out today’s post where I share with you How to Make Mini Ice Cream Cakes with Blue Bunny® ice cream and Smucker’s ice cream toppings. Super easy to make and affordable!
QUICK & EASY MINI ICE CREAM CAKES!
These mini ice cream cakes are perfect for a sweet treat for just yourself or make a bunch and serve them at your next party! Who wouldn’t want mini ice cream cakes! AND…if you missed last week’s post, check out my Summertime Pool Party featuring a DIY Mini Ice Cream Cake Station for each guest to make their own.
GIRLFRIEND TIP: Unfrosted cupcakes are the perfect mini cake to use. I use store-bought unfrosted cupcakes to save me time. Simply ask for them from your local bakery.
VANILLA & STRAWBERRY MINI ICE CREAM CAKES RECIPE!
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED:
– Blue Bunny® Vanilla Bean
– Smucker’s Strawberry Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
– unfrosted vanilla cupcakes
– fresh strawberries
HERE’S HOW TO MAKE THEM:
STEP 1: Dice the fresh strawberries.
STEP 2: Place one unwrapped unfrosted cupcake into a juice glass.
STEP 3: Top with one scoop of Blue Bunny® Vanilla Bean ice cream
STEP 4: Top the ice cream with some diced strawberries.
STEP 5: Spoon some Smucker’s Strawberry Spoonable Ice Cream Topping over the top of the strawberries
That’s it! Super easy!
- 1 Blue Bunny® Vanilla Bean ice cream
- 1 Smucker's Strawberry Spoonable Ice Cream Topping
- 1 dozen unfrosted vanilla cupcakes
- 1 container fresh strawberries
- Dice the fresh strawberries.
- Place one unwrapped unfrosted cupcake into a juice glass.
- Top with one scoop of Blue Bunny® Vanilla Bean ice cream.
- Top the ice cream with some diced strawberries.
- Spoon some Smucker's Strawberry Spoonable Ice Cream Topping over the top of the strawberries.
CARAMEL & BUTTER PECAN MINI ICE CREAM CAKES!
CHOCOLATE & CHERRY MINI ICE CREAM CAKES!
– Photography: Soiree Event Design
– Blue Bunny ice cream, Smucker’s Ice Cream Topping, paper plates & napkins: Walmart
DON’T MISS A SINGLE POST!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop.
FOLLOW ME ON INTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor and more!