All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.
Hey party peeps! Counting down the last few days until Halloween! Day of the Dead or “Dia de los Muertos” has become such a trend in Halloween party themes and decorating. Today, I’m sharing with you my latest Halloween DIY post for Oriental Trading’s blog— DIY DAY OF THE DEAD GLASSES AND TRAY SET. CLICK HERE FOR THE STEP-BY-STEP TUTORIAL!
Last year, I styled a colorful Day of the Dead party and this year, I decided to use a monochromatic color palette and decorate my house in black and white and silver Halloween decor. When challenged by Oriental Trading to come up with a fabulous DIY Project for Day of the Dead, I jumped at the chance and came up with this awesome silver and black Day of the Dead glasses and tray set that looks amazing styled on a bar cart or on your counter for Halloween. It would even be great for any Halloween party you have coming up.
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– How to Make Ghost Pops!
– Boo Bunch Kid Friendly Halloween Party
– DIY Frankenstein Pedestals
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Party
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
DON’T MISS A SINGLE POST!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop.
FOLLOW ME ON INTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor and more!
– DIY & Photography: Soiree Event Design
– Halloween decorations and supplies: Oriental Trading