Hey party peeps! Today I’m sharing bright and colorful Kid-Friendly Spookadelic Halloween Party Ideas using the new “Spookadelic” Halloween party line from Oriental Trading. It has become one of my favorites as it’s spooky and bright and whimsical all in one.
KID-FRIENDLY SPOOKADELIC HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS – SET THE SCENE!
Create a Spookadelic backdrop with these HUGE skull cutouts. Place them in a fun pattern on the wall and add some fun by also hanging a few of the Spookadelic eyeball dessert plates on the wall too. How cool is this! Since the partyware is so bright and colorful, I love how the white wall allows the colors to pop! AND…seriously…how fabulous is the Spookadelic partyware line! So SPOOKY COOL!
GIRLFRIEND TIP: When hanging posters and cutouts directly on your wall, use Frog Tape! It seriously is THE BEST! It leaves no residue on your wall, doesn’t peel your paint and, for the love of Pete, it DOES NOT fall down. How embarrassing would it be if my cutouts just started falling off the wall in the middle of the party! NOT CUTE!
KID-FRIENDLY SPOOKADELIC HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS -DRESS UP!
I just love dressing up for Halloween and this homemade Spookadelic Halloween costume was easy to make and matches the party theme perfectly! Be sure to click over to Oriental Trading’s new site Fun365 to see the step-by-step tutorial to make this Spookadelic Halloween Costume.
SERVE KID-FRIENDLY HALLOWEEN DRINKS FROM THIS DIY SPOOKADELIC DRINK DISPENSER!
Okay, this DIY Halloween project is one of my favorites. The skull drink dispenser from Oriental Trading comes in an off-white color which makes it perfect to paint any color you want to match your party theme! A few coats of paint and other spooky embellishments and this plain skull drink dispenser got “Spookadelic-fied”. This DIY Spookadelic Drink Dispenser is super easy to create and doesn’t it look amazing on the table? LOVE IT! Click over to see how to make it.
GIRLFRIEND TIP: Be sure to place the drink dispenser on top of a witch cauldron so you have enough room under the dispenser’s drink spout to fit a cup. These fancy martini glasses are fun to use but I would only use these for teens and adults.
SERVE SPOOKY SWIRL HALLOWEEN EYEBALL CUPCAKES!
These cupcakes may look hard to make, but trust me, it is so easy and delicious! You’ll have to hop over to Oriental Trading’s new Fun365 site to get the full recipe for my Spooky Swirl Halloween Eyeball Cupcakes and tutorial on how to get that fabulous swirl frosting!
GIRLFRIEND TIP: Turn this skull candy dish into a cupcake stand! Secure it to the top of a black candle holder with a powerful glue, then top it with a black round plate! Super easy! Don’t glue the plate to the candy dish so you can use this again as a skull pedestal candy dish. Simply remove the plate and fill the skull with candy. Gotta love that!
PLAY FUN SPOOKY GAMES WITH COOL PRIZES!
GIRLFRIEND TIP: Create a game zone with these Halloween tabletop games and have your guests visit each game station, Trick-or-Treat style, and win fun prizes like these Spookadelic sunglasses, stickers, buttons and more for kids to win at each game station.
This Spookadelic Halloween Party is full of kid-friendly Halloween party ideas that you can easily recreate yourself. Be sure to click over to the Fun365 site by Oriental Trading for more photos, details and a shopping list to recreate this unique party yourself along with step-by-step tutorials for the DIY Spookadelic Drink Dispenser, DIY Spookadelic Halloween Costume and Swirl Halloween Eyeball Cupcakes recipe. Gotta love an eyeball topped cupcake!
PIN FOR LATER!
– Party styling, DIY projects & Photography: Soiree Event Design
– Spookadleic Halloween decorations and supplies: Oriental Trading
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor, DIY projects and more!
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– Midnight Fairies Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Glasses and Tray Set
– How to Make Ghost Pops!
– Boo Bunch Kid Friendly Halloween Party
– DIY Frankenstein Pedestals
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Party
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
– Gold & Plaid Halloween Glam Dinner Party
– Monster High Party “Ghouls RULE” Party
– Monster High Halloween Party “Ghoul Glam”
DON’T MISS A THING!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop. YUP…GOTTA LOVE THAT!
All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.