All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.
Hey party peeps! HAPPY HALLOWEEN PARTY PLANNING! Are you looking for a kid-friendly, unique Halloween party theme? Well, THIS IS IT! Each year I try to come up with a new and unique Halloween party theme and this year, I’m excited to debut my “WitchCRAFT” HALLOWEEN PARTY! I’m sharing all the details, DIYs, recipes and shopping list over on Oriental Trading’s blogCLICK HERE to check it out. Want more HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS? Scroll down for links to my other Halloween posts.
SET THE SCENE FOR A “WitchCRAFT” PARTY!
What do you do when you have daughters who love to craft and want to host a fun Halloween party this year? You design a witch themed Halloween party full of fun crafts, of course! Set up a “WitchCRAFT” table full of craft supplies. I created this Witch Craft Cabinet from an old wooden shelf I found at Goodwill and painted a dark brown to match these two star wood wall hangings (also found at Goodwill). Fill it with a mix of craft supplies and spooky elements like scary spiders!
GIRLFRIEND TIP: Be sure to request your guests to dress up in witch costumes to add to the fun of the party. How cute will your little witch guests look gathered around the “Witches Circle Dining Table” in full costume! Oriental Trading has lots of super cute witch costumes like these that my girls are wearing.
DIY WITCH HAT HEADBANDS!
A WitchCRAFT party has to have cool crafts like these fabulous DIY Witch Hat Headbands! Want to see how I made them and a shopping list of what you’ll need? CLICK HERE for the step-by-step tutorial.
SERVE WITCHES BREW—A SPOOKY WITCH POTION!
A witch party isn’t complete without Witches Brew! It’s yummy, affordable and easy to whip up a batch for your party! Set up a Witch Potion drink bar where your guests can make their own. CLICK HERE for the recipe.
GIRLFRIEND TIP: Go the extra mile and make these CHARMED WITCH GLASSES & SPIDER STRAWS which are perfect to serve your Witches Brew! Want to know how to make these and a shopping list of what you’ll need?
CLICK HERE for the recipe.
SERVE YUMMY THEMED HALLOWEEN DESSERTS!
How cute are these custom iced cookies by Auntie Bea’s Bakery and yummy cupcakes topped with witch hat fondant toppers by Edible Details. Looking for Halloween Party dessert vendors? CLICK HERE for the full list of vendors. Trust me…you will THANK ME FOR THIS ONE!
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas:
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Party Table
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
DON’T MISS A SINGLE POST!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop.
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor and more!
– Party Styling & Design: Soiree Event Design
– Decorations, craft supplies and party supplies: Oriental Trading
– Witch Hat Fondant Cupcake Toppers: Edible Details
– Halloween Cookies: Auntie Bea’s Bakery