Hey, party peeps! This year I’m hosting an adult DAY OF THE DEAD DINNER PARTY and wanted to create a wow factor entryway for my guests. Today I’m sharing with you my DAY OF THE DEAD ENTRYWAY featuring lots of Halloween decor from Oriental Trading. This post was sponsored by Oriental Trading with either payment and/or product to review. All opinions are my own as I ONLY promote brands that I LOVE and actually USE.
WELCOME YOUR GUESTS WITH A DAY OF THE DEAD DOOR SIGN!
The Spooky Floral collection from Oriental Trading includes this wooden sign that you could hang on your front door welcoming guests to your Day of the Dead dinner party!
DAY OF THE DEAD ENTRYWAY!
Open the door and make a WOW-FACTOR statement with this Day of the Dead entryway! It was a perfect entrance for my DAY OF THE DEAD DINNER PARTY. Use a bar cart in the entryway so you can decorate with more surface area since you can decorate both levels of the bar cart.
GIRLFRIEND TIP: I always decorate my entryway for Halloween as I love how kids can see it from my door when I open it for trick-or-treaters.
DAY OF THE DEAD ENTRYWAY – USE LARGE LIGHTWEIGHT DECORATIONS!
To create a wow-factor, use large lightweight decorations. This full-size coffin is made of foam and has a wire frame so it can stand up on its own. I added a Spooky Floral skull sign to the front of it to match the party.
The tombstones and crate are all made of foam too! I know! They look so real and are light as a feather!
GIRLFRIEND TIP: You could also use the entryway decor as a photo booth.
DAY OF THE DEAD ENTRYWAY – ADD METALLIC GOLD SKELETON & BONES!
To match the decor of my party, I stood up another full-size gold skeleton next to the bar cart.
Scatter some gold bones all around the area. Oriental Trading sells a bag full of gold bones! They are creepy and allow you to use them all around your entryway in cool ways.
Pair them with black lanterns and scattered rose petals on the bottom of the bar cart for a cool look.
How cute is this Gold Bone Hands Tree decor piece I made by simply placing the gold metallic hands from the pack of gold bones in between the tree branches! Sit it on the top of the bar cart to add a creepy look.
I hope this Day of the Dead Entryway has given you some Day of the Dead decorating ideas AND…BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY MATCHING DAY OF THE DEAD DINNER PARTY.
PIN FOR LATER!
– Party styling, DIY projects & Photography: Soiree Event Design
– Day of the Dead decorations: Oriental Trading
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor, DIY projects and more!
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– Day of the Dead Party Ideas
– Day of the Dead Entryway
– Emoji Halloween Party Ideas
– BOO Black and White Halloween Party
– DIY Ghost Balloon Floaters
– DIY Black and White BOO Wall Sign
– Ghost Halloween Party Games
– Kid-Friendly Spookadelic Halloween Party
– Midnight Fairies Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Glasses and Tray Set
– How to Make Ghost Pops!
– Boo Bunch Kid Friendly Halloween Party
– DIY Frankenstein Pedestals
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Party
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
– Gold & Plaid Halloween Glam Dinner Party
– Monster High Party “Ghouls RULE” Party
– Monster High Halloween Party “Ghoul Glam”
DON’T MISS A THING!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop. YUP…GOTTA LOVE THAT!
All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.