WANT TO BE A PARTY PLANNER?
Check out my ebook “Soiree Event Design’s Guide to MY Party Planning Biz!”, affectionately referred to as “The Girlfriend’s Guide to Party Planning” by my friends and colleagues. In the book, I share DETAILS on how I started my party planning business. I’m sharing my successes and yup…my failures! I’m also sharing how much I charge for parties and how I stayed profitable. Told in my voice with lots of Girlfriend Tips throughout! If you’re looking for information on how to start a party planning business then this must-have resource will give you real-world insight into how I did it.
“SOIREE EVENT DESIGN’S GUIDE TO MY PARTY PLANNING BIZ! E-BOOK
includes TIPS & DETAILS of my party planning business AND my 6 Step-By-Step Small Party Plan including:
Branding & Marketing:
• where I find my clients
• how I promote & advertise
• how I brand my business
• how I assembled a team of vendors and strategic alliances
• how I made the most of my trade show experience
• how I built a portfolio of work & inventory when I first started out
Step 1: The Client Consultation Breakdown
• the 10 questions I always ask
• how I deal with clients who have unrealistic expectations
Step 2: The Budget
• how I price my services
• how I get paid
• when I do parties for free with a huge payoff
• how I negotiate with my clients
• when to outsource
Step 3: The Estimate
• how I breakdown my budget
• the tools I use to keep me organized
• how I handle markups
• how I price rental of my business’ decor items
Step 4: The Decor Plan
• how I present my decor plans to my clients
• my secret places I have gotten KILLER deals on must-have decor items
• my design tips for pulling off a professional themed party
• my favorite vendors & retailers for my party supplies & decor
• tips on how to get the most bang for your buck when buying decor
Step 5: Execution
• how I handle setup and breakdown
• what I do when items are broken or missing at the end of the party
• tips when working with other vendors the day of the party
• 3 things I ALWAYS do on party day!
• 3 things I NEVER do on party day!
Step 6: Recap
• what I do for my clients after the party is over
• 1 thing I ALWAYS do after my parties
HOW TO START A PARTY PLANNING BUSINESS
“Soiree Event Design’s Guide to My Party Planning Biz!” is a digital Ebook that will be emailed to you within 24 hours of placing your order. It will be in a PDF format for you to view on any computer, iPad, tablet or iPhone and can be stored in iBooks. When you purchase the Ebook you will receive an invitation into our private Facebook Group full of fellow planners who purchased the book to share info and ask questions and get REAL answers from me and other fellow party planners.
PIN FOR LATER!
ARE YOU A PARTY PLANNER AND NEED AN AMAZING PARTY PLANNING ORGANIZER FOR YOUR BUSINESS?
THIS is the tool I needed, but couldn’t find anywhere! So, I created this Party Planning Organizer to help me and now other party planners, like you, stay organized and focused on your business. It’s a MUST-HAVE tool.
Soiree Event Design’s Party Planning Organizer PRINTABLE Edition
Finally a planner created BY a party planner FOR party planners! This is the one tool I use to keep myself organized and a way to keep everything all in one place. Gone are all those pieces of random papers and sticky notes. NOW I have everything in this one binder with all my important information in one place…Just grab my binder and off I go!
THIS IS A DIGITAL COPY ONLY! NO PHYSICAL ITEMS WILL BE SENT. You will receive a PDF file of the planner that you will have printed yourself within 3 business days of placing your order.
Calendars & To Do Sheets
I don’t know about you, but I can never use those calendars that come in most standard planners. They are too small and let’s face it! WE need way more room to write on there! This planer has a yearly, monthly and weekly calendar with PLENTY of room to write!)
Quarterly Goal Sheets
Keep track of goals you want to achieve on a quarterly basis.
Party & Styled Shoot Planner
Each party has it’s own set of planning sheets including a party plan, vendor list, budget & pricing worksheets, floorplan templates and table design templates so we can plan out our table designs.
Party Feature Scheduler
Keep track of where and when you submit your parties for feature and track their success.
Ever wonder if those many giveaways you are participating in are actually successful for your bottom line? Now you can use this worksheet to track the success of your giveaways.
Finally a place to put all of your vendors arranged by category so you can have all of their info in one place
Inventory Organizing Sheets
Tired of rebuying items that you know you already have but have no idea where they are? Well, now you will have all of your inventory organized all in one place so you can see at a glance what you have.
• Customized with your own logo
• Guide to table linen sizing
• Candy guide (how much candy you need to order for a candy buffet table)
• Table size guide
• and more!
Once you place your order, you will receive an email requesting your logo for customization. If you have any questions, please contact me at: info@Soiree-EventDesignShop.com