Hey party peeps!
Check out my signature Cupcake Parfaits! I used these as part of my $100 Puppy Love party. To see the full party, click here. When planning a party on a budget, a Sweets Bar is not always in the budget…BUT…you don’t have to give up that wow-factor! Why not jazz up store-bought cupcakes to create a high-end designer looking dessert for less. Then display them on your dining table for that wow-factor!
BUDGET CHIC GIRLFRIEND TIP:
For my “Puppy Luv” party the Cupcake Parfaits did TRIPLE DUTY:
1. fabulous decor for the dining table
2. personalized placecards AND…
3. a yummy treat for each guest!
HOW DID SHE DO THAT?:
1. You can use any stemmed glass for this. Martini glasses and margarita glasses are my favorite to use! Here I used a margarita glass.
2. Have your printable circles personalized with each guests’name and placed on sticks (I call them “Lolli-tags™)
3. Order a fondant topper or store bought icing decoration that matches your party’s theme
4. Place the Lolli-tag™ & topper on the top of each cupcake
5. Put the cupcake into the center of the margarita glass
6. Carefully fill the glass around the cupcake with mini-marshmallows
7. To further decorate the glasses, I placed a rhinestone on the top and attached a puppy metal charm to each stem of the glass with a chenille stem.
That’s it! SUPER EASY and the effect is a total WOW-FACTOR!
Today is Day 12 of my 14 days of Valentine’s Day ideas for parties, sweets, favors, activities, gifts and more!
WHERE DID SHE GET THAT?:
“PuppyLuv!” printables: Soiree-EventDesignShop.com
Custom fondant toppers: Lynlee’s Petite Cakes
Puppy metal “pawprint” charms: Oriental Trading
Chenille stems, lollipop sticks & white card stock: Michaels