Hey party peeps!
I’m back with the “Trend Alert” where I share with you some of the hottest trends in party planning! Today’s post is all about the hot new trend — Fondant Letters! Whether you use them as an initial or get all the letters of your name, these fondant cake toppers are certaintly wow factors!
At the forefront of this trend is Edible Details who has made the most creative fondant letter toppers I’ve seen yet! When I styled my Cute as a Fox party this week, I knew just who to call to create a set of Woodland Animal Fondant Letters to match my printable collection. Displaying these can be tricky, so let me show you how I styled a full name set and then ideas for displaying only initial ones. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL CUTE AS A FOX PARTY!
Display Fondant Letter Toppers on Mini Cakes!
For my Cute as a Fox party, I wanted to display the guest of honor’s name on mini cakes as a centerpiece display on the dessert table. Displaying fondant letter toppers on individual mini cakes works really well when you have a short name. Here I displayed each letter for the name JOEY on top of fondant mini cakes made by Fancy Cakes that matched the fondant letters perfectly! Display them side by side so that the name is easily readable. How cute is this?!
Display Fondant Letter Toppers on Cupcakes!
If your guest of honor has a long name, ordering a single letter initial may be the way to go. For individual letters, you can display them on top of a regular cake or you could display them on top of cupcakes if you are serving cupcakes at your party. The fondant topped cupcake is best displayed in the front or on top of your cupcake display so it becomes a focal point. Of course, it would also be the special cupcake just for the guest of honor. For wide letters, like this Mermaid themed M fondant letter, I placed it on top of two cupcakes side by side.
Fondant Letter Toppers!
Check out more of Edible Details’ fabulous collection of fondant letter toppers. As you can see they can be made to match any color scheme or any party theme.
CLICK HERE to check out my Pinterest board for a virtual shopping list of most of the items I used in the Cute As a Fox party design along with prices and links to purchase them.
Follow Soiree Event Design’s board Cute As A Fox 1st Birthday on Pinterest.
WHERE DID SHE GET THAT?
– Styling & photography: Soiree Event Design
– “Cute As A Fox” printables and cotton candy: Soiree Event Design Shop
– Fondant letter cake toppers and fondant swirl pops: Edible Details
– Fondant cakes only: Fancy Cakes
– “Folksy Foresters” stuffed animals (fox, raccoon, bear, rabbit, beaver): The Manhattan Toy Company
– Chevron cupcake wrappers: Dress My Cupcake
– Chevron runner, favor bags, paper straws, wood slabs, branches, moss chunks, wood boxes and wood planter boxes: Koyal Wholesale
– Mini mason jars with lids: Hoopla Events
– Turquoise frame: Michael’s
– Ombre Tree Garland: Tutu’s and Bowties Events
– Argyle hat and bow tie: Dakko Baby
– Swirl lollipops and rock candy: Sweet City Candy
– Gumballs and sugar pearls: Celebration by SweetWorks®