Hey party peeps!
I’m so excited to finally announce that my “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” party was published in the Autumn 2014 edition of Mingle Magazine! It’s available now in Barnes & Noble if you want to pick up a copy. I am beyond excited and can’t wait for my girls to get home from school so I can show them the spread with them in it! They’ll think they are FAMOUS! Thanks so much to my readers for all your support AND A HUGE THANK YOU to my dream team of vendors who helped make this party FABULOUS! Be sure to scroll down to see the full list of vendors.
If you’d like to see the full Twilight Fairy party, CLICK HERE!
WHERE DID SHE GET THAT?
– Party Styling & Photography: Tonya Coleman of Soiree Event Design
– Printables, Cotton Candy: Soiree Event Design Shop
– Napkin Rings, Paper Pinwheels, Paper Flower Balls & Paper Pinwheel Cupcake Toppers: Peckled
– Laser Cut Wood Fairy Cutouts & Acrylic Fairy Cutout Cupcake & Cake Topper: Ten23 Designs
– Mini Top Hats: Cupcake Wishes and Birthday Dreams
– Custom Embroidered Fabric Crown: Shawna Brockmeier Styled Events
– Flower & Fairy Cookies: Sweet C’s Bake Shop
– Sparkle Sticks: Made By A Princess
– Bling Scoops & Tongs: Talia’s Creative Printing
– Glitter Candy Apples, Cake Pops, Chocolate Pretzels & Chocolate Covered Oreos: Autumn Lynn’s Chocolate Sins
– Mini Glass Jars with Lids: The TomKat Studio Shop
– Glass Milk Jars with Lids, Striped Straws, Glass Flower Chargers & Black Glitter Votives: Koyal Wholesale
– Glitter Cupcake Wrappers: Dress My Cupcake
– Door Wreath: JP Alexander Events
– Black 3 Step Wooden Stand: Hello My Sweet
Want to get more of my tips? Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it!
SHOP THIS LOOK
CLICK HERE to check out my Twilight Fairy’s Hollow Pinterest board for a virtual shopping list of most of the items I used in this party’s design along with prices and links to purchase them.
Follow Soiree Event Design’s board “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” on Pinterest.