Hey party peeps! I have to admit, I have quite the sweet tooth and cupcakes specifically are my weak spot! I LOVE cupcakes and this Halloween I wanted to come up with a Halloween cupcake that would be spooky and yummy at the same time. SCORE! This is it! Today, I’m sharing with you my latest Halloween recipe post for Oriental Trading’s blog— HOW TO MAKE HALLOWEEN VAMPIRE CUPCAKES. It’s quick and easy to whip up as a treat of your family or a batch for the perfect Halloween Party dessert. CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL RECIPE
GIRLFRIEND TIP: It’s all in the details! Decorate your Vampire Cupcakes with these plastic white fang toppers and metal fang toppers that are super easy to make and add that spooky touch that takes your Vampire Cupcakes from ordinary to EXTRAORDINARY!
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– DIY Day of the Dead Glasses and Tray Set
– How to Make Ghost Pops!
– Boo Bunch Kid Friendly Halloween Party
– DIY Frankenstein Pedestals
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Party
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
– Gold & Plaid Halloween Glam Dinner Party
– Monster High Party “Ghouls RULE” Party
– Monster High Halloween Party “Ghoul Glam”
DON’T MISS A SINGLE POST!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop.
FOLLOW ME ON INTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor and more!
– DIY & Photography: Soiree Event Design
– Halloween decorations and supplies: Oriental Trading
All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.