Hey party peeps! Halloween is coming!!!! It’s time for the annual 13 Days of Handmade Halloween blog hop! Are you looking for cool DIY Halloween decor? Check out this awesome FRANKENSTEIN PEDESTAL that would look great on a Halloween mantel or as a centerpiece to your Halloween dining table. It’s super easy and looks amazing. Want to know how to make it? Let’s get started!
HOW TO MAKE A FRANKENSTEIN PEDESTAL!
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED:
– ceramic Frankenstein head
– paint (lime green, black and red)
– paint brushes
– black pearl adhesive stickers
– black and white washi tape
– black candle pedestal
– black plastic dessert plate
STEP 1: Paint a ceramic Frankenstein head as shown. Let fully dry.
STEP 2: Add black pearl stickers to both of Frankenstein’s scars.
STEP 3: Add black pearl stickers to the rim of a black plastic dessert plate.
STEP 4: Wrap black and white washi tape around the top rim of a black candle pedestal.
STEP 5: Place the plate on top of the pedestal then top with the Frankenstein head.
Place your finished Frankenstein pedestal on your Halloween mantel or as a centerpiece to your Halloween dining table. Super cute and easy! Be sure to check out these other amazing blogs and Handmade Halloween Ideas!
[inlinkz_linkup id=669012 mode=1]
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– DIY Day of the Dead Glasses and Tray Set
– How to Make Ghost Pops!
– Boo Bunch Kid Friendly Halloween Party
– DIY Frankenstein Pedestals
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Party
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
– Gold & Plaid Halloween Glam Dinner Party
– Monster High Party “Ghouls RULE” Party
– Monster High Halloween Party “Ghoul Glam”
DON’T MISS A SINGLE POST!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop.
FOLLOW ME ON INTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor and more!
– DIY & Photography: Soiree Event Design
– Halloween decorations and craft supplies: Oriental Trading
All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.