Hey, party peeps! You’re going to LOVE today’s DIY tutorial! It’s easy, it’s fun and kids LOVE them. Add these DIY GHOST BALLOON FLOATERS HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS to your Halloween Party decorations and see for yourself how fabulous they are. They were perfect for my latest BOO BLACK AND WHITE HALLOWEEN PARTY. Be sure to check it out.
This post was sponsored by Oriental Trading with either payment and/or product to review. All opinions are my own as I ONLY promote brands that I LOVE and actually USE.
LET’S MAKE GHOST BALLOON FLOATERS HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS!
I actually used to buy these in solid colors at a local balloon shop here in my town that since went out of business. Kids loved them so much that I decided to make a ghost face version of them myself since I couldn’t buy them anymore. They are super easy with a few supplies from Oriental Trading. Want to see how to make them? Let’s get started!
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED:
STEP 1: FILL ONE BALLOON WITH HELIUM!
STEP 2: FILL ANOTHER BALLOON WITH AIR!
STEP 3: ATTACH THE BALLOONS TO THE CRAFT STRAW!
STEP 4: STAND IT UP WITH THE AIR-FILLED BALLOON ON THE BOTTOM!
The air-filled balloon will prevent the balloons from rising off the floor but the helium one will keep it upright. It looks as if they are floating. Continue to make as many as you want.
NOW IT’S TIME TO DISPLAY IT!
Place these all around your party space for some spooky fun! The air flow in your house will make the Ghost Balloon Floaters Halloween Decorations move around on the floor as if the ghosts are floating around! Check out how I used them in my BOO BLACK AND WHITE HALLOWEEN PARTY including lots of how-to tips to recreate it yourself.
PIN FOR LATER!
– DIY project & Photography: Soiree Event Design
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor, DIY projects and more!
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– Black and White Halloween Party
– DIY Ghost Balloon Floaters
– DIY Black and White BOO Wall Sign
– Ghost Halloween Party Games
– Kid-Friendly Spookadelic Halloween Party
– Midnight Fairies Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Glasses and Tray Set
– How to Make Ghost Pops!
– Boo Bunch Kid Friendly Halloween Party
– DIY Frankenstein Pedestals
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Party
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
– Gold & Plaid Halloween Glam Dinner Party
– Monster High Party “Ghouls RULE” Party
– Monster High Halloween Party “Ghoul Glam”
DON’T MISS A THING!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop. YUP…GOTTA LOVE THAT!
All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.