Hey, party peeps! Are you hosting a kid’s Halloween party this year and are looking for Halloween Party Games ideas? Well, today I’m sharing with you a few of my favorite GHOST HALLOWEEN PARTY GAMES! that are easy to set up and kids LOVE! Check out my BOO BLACK AND WHITE HALLOWEEN PARTY for more! Entertaining kids at a party can be expensive, but with these DIY Ghost Halloween Party Games, you will keep them busy and only spend a small amount using a few packages of air-filled latex ghost balloons!
I don’t know what it is about kids and balloons, but they just LOVE them! Fill them with air and they start having fun with them immediately! Add a few more ready-to-use ghost games from Oriental Trading and you can have a Ghost Halloween Party Game Zone set up in no time!
KEEP YOUR GHOST AFLOAT BALLOON PARTY GAME!
For this game, each person has to keep bouncing the balloon without letting it hit the floor. If your balloon hits the ground, you’re out of the game. The game continues until the last person is left still bouncing their balloon.
GHOSTBUSTERS BALLOON PARTY GAME!
For more party fun, play this “Ghostbuster” Balloon Game by filling ghost face latex balloons with just air. Before you blow them up, place a small soft part favor like a sticker or dollar bill into some of them before you blow them up. Place them all on the floor. The game starts when you start playing the theme song for “Ghostbusters”. Kids go around and sit on the balloons to pop them and look for the prize inside. Get ready for some balloon busting fun with this game! Kids love it!
READY-TO-USE GHOST HALLOWEEN PARTY GAMES!
– DIY games & Photography: Soiree Event Design
This post was sponsored by Oriental Trading with either payment and/or product to review. All opinions are my own as I ONLY promote brands that I LOVE and actually USE.
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor, DIY projects and more!
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– Black and White Halloween Party
– DIY Ghost Balloon Floaters
– DIY Black and White BOO Wall Sign
– Ghost Halloween Party Games
– Kid-Friendly Spookadelic Halloween Party
– Midnight Fairies Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Glasses and Tray Set
– How to Make Ghost Pops!
– Boo Bunch Kid Friendly Halloween Party
– DIY Frankenstein Pedestals
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Party
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
– Gold & Plaid Halloween Glam Dinner Party
– Monster High Party “Ghouls RULE” Party
– Monster High Halloween Party “Ghoul Glam”
DON’T MISS A THING!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop. YUP…GOTTA LOVE THAT!
All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.