HAPPY HALLOWEEN party peeps! Today’s the day that little kids wait all year for! We are heading out for a fun night of trick-or-treating and can’t wait for people to check out my GOLD SKELETON HALLOWEEN PORCH IDEAS featuring lots of Halloween decor from Oriental Trading. This post was sponsored by Oriental Trading with either payment and/or product to review. All opinions are my own as I ONLY promote brands that I LOVE and actually USE.
GOLD SKELETON HALLOWEEN PORCH IDEAS!
Does your family all go out trick-or-treating together in your neighborhood? That usually means there’s no one at your house to give out candy to trick-or-treaters while you’re gone, right? WELL…do what I used to do and set up a Trick-or-Treat Porch! Decorate your entire porch and walkway and fill large cauldrons with candy.
MY FAVORITE MUST-HAVE HALLOWEEN DECORATION – full-size gold skeletons! I mean seriously….how fabulous is this guy! You can post him sitting or you can buy a bag of loose gold skeleton bones and use them scattered around. Either way…SPOOKY FAB!
GIRLFRIEND TIP: How cute is this “Trick-or-Treat If You Dare” sign I made using my printable that you can download for FREE over on Oriental Trading’s Fun365. Be sure to grab yours for this year or next!
PIN FOR LATER!
– Styling & Photography: Soiree Event Design
– Halloween decorations: Oriental Trading
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor, DIY projects and more!
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– Gold Skeleton Bones Halloween Trick-or-Treat Porch
– Day of the Dead Party Ideas
– Day of the Dead Entryway
– Emoji Halloween Party Ideas
– BOO Black and White Halloween Party
– DIY Ghost Balloon Floaters
– DIY Black and White BOO Wall Sign
– Ghost Halloween Party Games
– Kid-Friendly Spookadelic Halloween Party
– Midnight Fairies Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Glasses and Tray Set
– How to Make Ghost Pops!
– Boo Bunch Kid Friendly Halloween Party
– DIY Frankenstein Pedestals
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Party
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
– Gold & Plaid Halloween Glam Dinner Party
– Monster High Party “Ghouls RULE” Party
– Monster High Halloween Party “Ghoul Glam”
DON’T MISS A THING!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop. YUP…GOTTA LOVE THAT!
All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.