Hey, party peeps! Are you hosting an Emoji Halloween Party or looking for cool kid-friendly Halloween decorations? Well, today I’m sharing with you my tutorial on how to make these super cool HALLOWEEN EMOJI PUMPKINS in 3 easy steps with only a few supplies from Oriental Trading.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED:
– foam craft pumpkins
– 1 Emoji Pumpkin Decorating Kit
– Frog Tape
– yellow satin Rustoleum spray paint
Halloween Emoji Pumpkins – STEP 1 – PAINT YOUR PUMPKINS:
Halloween Emoji Pumpkins – STEP 2 – CREATE HALLOWEEN FACES:
Halloween Emoji Pumpkins – STEP 3 – ATTACH FACES TO PUMPKINS:
Check out how I displayed these at my Emoji Halloween Party. They are super easy Halloween Emoji party decorations that looked amazing!
You could also display them on your porch or in your home decor for Halloween this year!
PIN FOR LATER!
– Party styling, DIY project & Photography: Soiree Event Design
– Foam Pumpkins and Emoji Pumpkin Decorating Kit: Oriental Trading
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor, DIY projects and more!
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– Emoji Halloween Party Ideas
– BOO Black and White Halloween Party
– DIY Ghost Balloon Floaters
– DIY Black and White BOO Wall Sign
– Ghost Halloween Party Games
– Kid-Friendly Spookadelic Halloween Party
– Midnight Fairies Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Glasses and Tray Set
– How to Make Ghost Pops!
– Boo Bunch Kid Friendly Halloween Party
– DIY Frankenstein Pedestals
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Party
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
– Gold & Plaid Halloween Glam Dinner Party
– Monster High Party “Ghouls RULE” Party
– Monster High Halloween Party “Ghoul Glam”
DON’T MISS A THING!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop. YUP…GOTTA LOVE THAT!
All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.