Hey, party peeps! Halloween is coming up and if you’re looking for a fun and kid-friendly Halloween party, then you should check out my Halloween Emoji Party where I served these POOP EMOJI MILKSHAKES! with yummy Poop Emoji Cupcakes.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED:
– chocolate ice cream
– 1/2 cup Reese’s peanut butter coffee creamer
– 1/2 cup milk
– hot fudge
– chocolate jimmies sprinkles
– mini glass milk jars or any clear cup
– brown and white polka dot paper straws
– poop emoji rubber toys
Poop Emoji Milkshakes – STEP 1:
Poop Emoji Milkshakes – STEP 2:
GIRLFRIEND TIP: You can prepare your glasses ahead of time and put them in the freezer until your party so you don’t have to rim all the glasses while kids are waiting AND the chocolate fudge dripping will harden to the glass so it won’t run all over your fingers while drinking them.
Poop Emoji Milkshakes – STEP 3:
Pour the milkshake into the frozen glasses until full and serve with a Poop Emoji Drink Stirrer (for decoration only) and a brown and white polka dot paper straw to drink out of. See how to make the Poop Emoji Drink Stirrer here.
That’s it! These were so fun to serve at my Emoji Halloween Party. Be sure to check out the party as well as my Poop Emoji Cupcakes.
PIN FOR LATER!
– Recipe & Photography: Soiree Event Design
– Supplies: Oriental Trading
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor, DIY projects and more!
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– DIY Emoji Halloween Pumpkins
– Emoji Halloween Party Ideas
– BOO Black and White Halloween Party
– DIY Ghost Balloon Floaters
– DIY Black and White BOO Wall Sign
– Ghost Halloween Party Games
– Kid-Friendly Spookadelic Halloween Party
– Midnight Fairies Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Glasses and Tray Set
– How to Make Ghost Pops!
– Boo Bunch Kid Friendly Halloween Party
– DIY Frankenstein Pedestals
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Party
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
– Gold & Plaid Halloween Glam Dinner Party
– Monster High Party “Ghouls RULE” Party
– Monster High Halloween Party “Ghoul Glam”
DON’T MISS A THING!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop. YUP…GOTTA LOVE THAT!
All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.