Hey party peeps! Are you looking for unique Halloween Kids Party ideas? Check out this MIDNIGHT FAIRY HALLOWEEN PARTY including DIY decorations and handmade party favors! Each year, I try to come up with Halloween party themes that put a spooky twist on traditional parties. Here, I put a spooky twist on a fairy party theme simply by mixing faBOOlous Halloween and fairy decorations in with a dark color palette with pops of bright color.
SET THE SCENE FOR A MIDNIGHT FAIRY HALLOWEEN PARTY!
DRESS UP IN FAIRY HALLOWEEN COSTUMES!
What’s a Halloween party without dressing up in costumes, right? Well, Oriental Trading has some really cute fairy costumes to match this Midnight Fairy Halloween party theme. Riley has on the Pink Skull Fairy costume that she just loved!
Faith is rocking this sparkly Midnight Fairy Costume with a super fab ring and bracelet set! This costume is perfect for teens!
These costumes were the inspiration for this party theme and the party’s color scheme was also inspired by the Pink Skull Fairy costume. I mean, seriously…the photos alone you’ll get when your little fairies are dressed up are priceless!
GIRLFRIEND TIP: Encourage your guests to come to the party dressed in fairy costumes. If you want, you can set up a Midnight Fairy Costume Bar and provide guests with black wings and tutus to put over their clothes to match the theme! These can also serve as take-home party favors! OH YEAH! BOOM…BOOM…double-duty!
WELCOME GUESTS WITH THIS DIY MIDNIGHT FAIRIES SIGN!
Okay, this is one of my favorite Halloween DIY projects. It’s a perfect way to add a custom touch to your Midnight Fairy Halloween Party! You can use it on your front porch or entryway to welcome your party guests, or you can do like I did and use it as a wow-factor centerpiece!
Want to see how make it? CLICK HERE for my step-by-step tutorial on how to make this.
MAKE PERSONALIZED DIY SPOOKY FAIRY WANDS!
These are super easy to make and let’s face it, kids just LOVE having things personalized with their names. They feel like rock stars! CLICK HERE for my step-by-step tutorial on how to make these.
GIRLFRIEND TIP: The DIY Spooky Fairy Wands can serve as both a fun personalized party favor and place cards for the spooktastic dining table! Trust me…when kids know where to sit, there is less pandamonium when it comes time to sit down. Place cards are key at a kid’s party!
MAKE DIY SPOOKY FLOWER POTS!
I love coming up with quick and easy DIY projects that add a special custom touch to my parties. These DIY SPOOKY FLOWER POTS look amazing and fit Midnight Fairy theme perfectly by combining both traditional fairy elements like butterflies with spooky elements like eyeball roses…WHAT? I know…I totally fell in love with these. I have to admit when I was putting these together, the eyeballs looking at me totally freaked me out a few times!
ADD ANIMATRONIC HALLOWEEN DECORATIONS!
There’s no better way to add a spooky touch to your Halloween party than to add animatronic Halloween decorations. The animatronic Halloween decorations from Oriental Trading are animated and motion-activated, so you will have spooky sounds and movement at your party all the time which adds to the spooky ambiance of the party. How cool is this animated owl!
Play the video and see him in action!
Check out this creepy animated crow in a cage.
Play the video and see him in action!
GIRLFRIEND TIP: When looking for animatronic Halloween decorations, look for ones that are battery-operated so you can have flexibility where you can put them. That way you won’t have to rely on just where you have an electrical outlet and who’s got time for extension cords…NOT ME!
I hope this Midnight Fairy Halloween party has inspired you to recreate this party for the little fairies in your home! Be sure to click over to the Fun365 site by Oriental Trading HERE for more photos, details and a shopping list to recreate this party yourself. How fabulous is that! A one-stop shop!
– Party styling, DIY projects & Photography: Soiree Event Design
– Halloween decorations and supplies: Oriental Trading
PIN FOR LATER!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor, DIY projects and more!
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– Kid-Friendly Spookadelic Halloween Party Ideas
– DIY Day of the Dead Glasses and Tray Set
– How to Make Ghost Pops!
– Boo Bunch Kid Friendly Halloween Party
– DIY Frankenstein Pedestals
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Party
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
– Gold & Plaid Halloween Glam Dinner Party
– Monster High Party “Ghouls RULE” Party
– Monster High Halloween Party “Ghoul Glam”
DON’T MISS A THING!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop. YUP…GOTTA LOVE THAT!
All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.