GIRLFRIEND TIP: You can make a non-Halloween version of these Wicked Mini Flower Cupcakes year-round by changing the color of the icing from black to another color that matches your party’s theme. Wilton also sells these rose icing decorations in white.
LET’S MAKE WICKED MINI FLOWER CUPCAKES!
I have this cupcake recipe that I use all the time. They are delish. When it comes to the frosting, however, I take the shortcut and use store-bought icing. This recipe will make 24-36 mini cupcakes. Let’s get started.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED
– 2 cups flour
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 2 tsp baking powder
– 1 stick softened salted butter
– 1 cup sugar
– 2 eggs
– 1 cup International Delight® Vanilla coffee creamer
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– powdered sugar
– 1 tube of Wilton ready-to-use Black Decorating Icing
– 1 icing pastry bag
– Wilton 1M open star icing tip
– 32 gold mini cupcake liners
– 4 packs of Wilton Red Roses Icing Decorations (8/pack)
HERE’S HOW TO MAKE THEM!
STEP 5: Fill the mini cupcake pan with 24 cupcake liners. Fill each of the cupcake liners 3/4 of the way full with the batter. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from the oven and let fully cool.
If you have a plastic screw-on 1M open star tip, you can go ahead and screw it to the opening of the tube of icing. If not and you’re like me and only have the metal icing tips, here’s my hack! Snip the end off of a plastic pastry bag and put the Wilton 1M open star tip snuggly down into the corner. Then put the open tube of icing into the bag and down inside the tip.
STEP 8: Hold the icing bag straight upright above each cupcake and place the tip down on to the middle of the cupcake and then squeeze the icing out while slowly lifting the tip straight up off the cupcake.
That’s it! Be sure to check out my WICKED DAY OF THE DEAD PARTY to see how I served these.
PIN FOR LATER!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor, DIY projects and more!
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– Wicked Mini Flower Cupcakes
– Day of the Dead Party Ideas
– Day of the Dead Entryway
– Emoji Halloween Party Ideas
– BOO Black and White Halloween Party
– DIY Ghost Balloon Floaters
– DIY Black and White BOO Wall Sign
– Ghost Halloween Party Games
– Kid-Friendly Spookadelic Halloween Party
– Midnight Fairies Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Glasses and Tray Set
– How to Make Ghost Pops!
– Boo Bunch Kid Friendly Halloween Party
– DIY Frankenstein Pedestals
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Party
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
– Gold & Plaid Halloween Glam Dinner Party
– Monster High Party “Ghouls RULE” Party
– Monster High Halloween Party “Ghoul Glam”
DON’T MISS A THING!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop. YUP…GOTTA LOVE THAT!
All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.