Hey, party peeps! Did you check out my latest Rudolph Party full of fun Rudolph Party Ideas including the Rudolph Party Drink Station? Well today I’m sharing with you how to make that fabulous RUDOLPH DRINK DISPENSER & CUPS! in 3 easy steps and a few supplies from Oriental Trading. This post is sponsored by Oriental Trading. Be sure to scroll to the end of the post for your chance to win a $50 Gift Card to Oriental Trading!
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED:
– glass drink dispenser
– reindeer antlers headband
– red nose photo stick prop
– red medium size pom-poms
– red and white striped paper straws
– mason jars
– daisy mason jar lids
– round glass bowl with flat bottom
– white styrofoam balls
– Glue Dots®
LET’S MAKE A RUDOLPH PARTY DRINK STATION!
STEP 1 – MAKE THE RUDOLPH DRINK DISPENSER!
STEP 2 – MAKE THE RUDOLPH DRINK CUPS!
STEP 3 – CREATE A DRINK DISPENSER PLATFORM
For this, you will need a flat-bottomed bowl that is a little larger than the width of your drink dispenser. Fill it with white styrofoam balls to look like snowballs and turn the bowl over so the flat side is facing up.
GIRLFRIEND TIP: The spout of drink dispensers are low on the bottom of the dispenser, so normally you would have to put it on the edge of a table so you can put a cup under the spout to fill your cup. Instead, create a platform for the drink dispenser to sit on so it is raised high enough off the table to fit the mason jars under it. This way you can display your drink dispenser in the middle of a table, which, really…just looks better, right?
Check out how I displayed this Rudolph Party Drink Station at my RUDOLPH CHRISTMAS PARTY with our plush Rudolph whose nose actually lights up! My kids love bringing him out every Christmas and sitting him beside their Christmas Tree!
PIN FOR LATER!
– Party styling, DIY project & Photography: Soiree Event Design
– Supplies: Oriental Trading
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor, DIY projects and more!
ENTER TO WIN A $50 GIFT CARD TO ORIENTAL TRADING!
Get a head start on recreating this party with this $50 gift card to purchase supplies from Oriental Trading. OR use it for whatever you want…OH YEAH! GOOD LUCK!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
WANT MORE CHRISTMAS IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Christmas Ideas
– Rudolph Christmas Party Ideas
– Rudolph Cupcakes
– Rudolph Christmas Party Drink Station
– Merry & Bright Christmas Party
– FREE Holiday Printables
– Christmas Modern Farmhouse Stocking Mantel
– DIY Gold Paper Mini Tree Decorations
– Holiday Cupcakes & Cocktails Recipes
– DIY Black and White Christmas Wreath
– Black and White Christmas Tablescape
– Christmas Gift Wrapping Party
– DIY Woodland Christmas Wreath
– Christmas Gift Wrapping Tips
– Decorate Mini Christmas Trees
– Happy Howlidays Monster High Party
– Woodland Wonderland Party + FREE Printables
– Rustic Chic Christmas Decorations
– Modern Glam Christmas Decorations
– Holiday Favorite Things Party
– Red and White Christmas Party + FREE Printables
– Gold and White Christmas Kids Table
– Pudding and Cookies Christmas Dessert Table
– Holiday Tween Crafting Party
– Gold and White Christmas Tablescape
– Modern Outdoor Holiday Decor
– FREE Holiday Printables
– Christmas Eve Dinner Party + Coffee Bar
– Gingerbread House Decorating Party
– Grinch Themed Christmas Party
– Holiday Mocktails Recipes
– Holiday Personalized Pajamas
– OREO Cookie Balls + Decorating Party
DON’T MISS A THING!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop. YUP…GOTTA LOVE THAT!
All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.