Hey party peeps! Are you looking for fun Halloween party games for kids that can also be creepy enough for adults? Then, this is it! Check out DIVE OR DARE! one of my favorite Halloween party games where guests can choose to either DIVE their hands inside cauldrons full of cold squishy balls to retrieve a creepy spider, snake, eyeball or bug OR they can DARE to eat witch fingers, snakes, eyeballs or bug juice! EWWW! Psst….they are actually candy versions of these so they actually taste good, but don’t tell your guests!
SET THE SCENE FOR DIVE OR DARE!
Okay, seriously though…this Pumpkin Skeleton is EVERYTHING! He totally sets the scene for a spooky good time! Be sure to check out my step-by-step post over on to Oriental Trading’s Fun365 to purchase all the supplies used here so you can recreate this yourself this Halloween. This post is sponsored by Oriental Trading. All opinions are my own.
Attaching creepy cloth and vinyl bats to the wall finishes the look and sets the scene! How stinkin’ cute are these cauldrons? They are new to Oriental Trading and let me tell you, I am OBSESSED with these! They are plastic, great quality and best of all…affordable! Pick up four of these and place them across the front of your table. Trust me, they are worth it and I can already think of many different ways I can use these in my Halloween decor every year!
LET’S PLAY ONE OF MY FAVORITE HALLOWEEN PARTY GAMES – DIVE OR DARE!
Want to see how to play this spooky Halloween party game? LET’S GET STARTED!
Both kids and adults will squeal with fright as they plunge their hand into each cauldron filled with cold water beads to retrieve a creepy prize. Be sure to label each cauldron with my FREE PRINTABLE DIVE OR DARE GAME SIGNS so your guests know what creepiness is inside each cauldron. Each guest gets to keep their creepy prize once they retrieve it from the cauldrons.
If your guests are too scared to DIVE their hands inside to grab what’s inside, they can instead DARE to EAT eyeball gumballs instead!
Or they can DARE to eat gummy witch fingers, gummy snakes, eyeball gumballs or drink some bug juice! Be sure to download my FREE PRINTABLE DIVE OR DARE GAME SIGNS to label all the spooky treats.
This Dive or Dare Halloween party game can be added to lots of Halloween party themes. Want to set this up for your Halloween party? Hop on over to Oriental Trading’s Fun365 for step-by-step instructions on how to set this up AND a full online shopping list! HAVE FUN!
PIN FOR LATER!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor, DIY projects and more!
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– Gold Skeleton Bones Halloween Trick-or-Treat Porch
– Day of the Dead Party Ideas
– Day of the Dead Entryway
– Emoji Halloween Party Ideas
– BOO Black and White Halloween Party
– DIY Ghost Balloon Floaters
– DIY Black and White BOO Wall Sign
– Ghost Halloween Party Games
– Kid-Friendly Spookadelic Halloween Party
– Midnight Fairies Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Glasses and Tray Set
– How to Make Ghost Pops!
– Boo Bunch Kid Friendly Halloween Party
– DIY Frankenstein Pedestals
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Party
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
– Gold & Plaid Halloween Glam Dinner Party
– Monster High Party “Ghouls RULE” Party
– Monster High Halloween Party “Ghoul Glam”
DON’T MISS A THING!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop. YUP…GOTTA LOVE THAT!
All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.