Hey party peeps! Halloween is right around the corner and today I’m sharing my favorite Halloween Party I designed this season for Oriental Trading Fun365. Check out this super cute SKELETON HALLOWEEN PARTY FOR KIDS that uses all black and white Halloween decorations! Be sure to check out my BOO Black and White Halloween Party too for more ideas!
SET THE SCENE FOR THIS CUTE SKELETON HALLOWEEN PARTY FOR KIDS WITH A WOW-FACTOR SKELETON TRICK-OR-TREAT TABLE!
Create a wow-factor with a skeleton display table. You could do a candy table or favor table or why not do BOTH as I did here by creating a Skeleton Trick-or-Treat Store! A Skeleton General Store wouldn’t be complete with a full-size skeleton store owner, right? Stand up this skeleton against a wall and push a table in front of it to keep it upright.
GIRLFRIEND TIP: This full-size skeleton also comes with a string at the top of the skull that you can attach to clear cording to secure it to the ceiling if you want it to stand upright without being behind a table. These are perfect decorations for a Skeleton Halloween Party.
GIRLFRIEND TIP: When designing with all black and white it’s key to use a mix of patterns to keep it visually interesting. I used chevron, stripes, and polka-dots to keep the look fun and whimsical.
Here I combined both black and white candy, desserts and party favors to create a stunning display that will be the wow-factor for your party!
MAKE DIY SPOOKY WINDOWS!
How cute are these DIY Spooky Windows? They really add to creating the look of a storefront. Check out the step-by-step directions to make them HERE.
MAKE TRICK-OR-TREAT CUPCAKES!
These trick-or-treat cupcakes have a spooky treat inside! Your kids will love opening the cupcakes to see what’s hiding inside. Check out my post over on Oriental Trading Fun365 for the step-by-step recipe and to see what surprise is hiding inside. Serve them in the top of these cute skeleton favor cups for a fun look!
MAKE THIS CUTE DIY SKELETON CENTERPIECE!
How stinkin’ cute is this plush skeleton! With a few supplies, I created a super cute centerpiece that featured this cutie! Check out the step-by-step directions HERE and to create these cute skeleton plates, download the FREE PRINTABLE HERE.
I hope this has inspired you to create this black and white Skeleton Halloween Party. It’s the perfect mix of spooky and cute which is a great Halloween party theme for kids. Be sure to check out my step-by-step post over on Oriental Trading’s Fun365 to purchase all the supplies used here so you can recreate this yourself this Halloween. This post is sponsored by Oriental Trading. All opinions are my own.
PIN FOR LATER!
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor, DIY projects and more!
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– Dive or Dare Halloween Party Game
– Gold Skeleton Bones Halloween Trick-or-Treat Porch
– Day of the Dead Party Ideas
– Day of the Dead Entryway
– Emoji Halloween Party Ideas
– BOO Black and White Halloween Party
– DIY Ghost Balloon Floaters
– DIY Black and White BOO Wall Sign
– Ghost Halloween Party Games
– Kid-Friendly Spookadelic Halloween Party
– Midnight Fairies Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Glasses and Tray Set
– How to Make Ghost Pops!
– Boo Bunch Kid Friendly Halloween Party
– DIY Frankenstein Pedestals
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Party
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
– Gold & Plaid Halloween Glam Dinner Party
– Monster High Party “Ghouls RULE” Party
– Monster High Halloween Party “Ghoul Glam”
DON’T MISS A THING!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop. YUP…GOTTA LOVE THAT!
All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.
Leave a Reply