All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.
Hey party peeps! Who’s excited for Halloween? ME!!!!! I kicked off a 3-part series on how to DECORATE YOUR HALLOWEEN TABLE 3 WAYS Today, I’m premiering my 2nd table, a spooky BLACK WIDOW SPIDER THEME! These three posts are full of Halloween decorating ideas to make your Halloween dinner party amazing!
HOW DID SHE DO THAT? – THE INSPIRATION!
Last year I did a Black Widow Dessert Table (see it HERE) that inspired me to design this DIY Black Widow Spider Pumpkin Pedestal for Oriental Trading’s blog. Want to know how to make it? CLICK HERE for my step-by-step tutorial and shopping list to make it. SUPER EASY & AFFORDABLE!
SET THE SCENE FOR A BLACK WIDOW SPIDER HALLOWEEN DINNER PARTY!
Using the DIY Black Widow Spider Pumpkin Pedestal as my table’s centerpiece, I designed the entire table around it. I found these cool spider frames at the dollar section of Target and went into my Halloween stash to find these spider web wall hangings that I instead laid flat on the table and embellished them all with a red rhinestone sticker to make the iconic Black Widow. I also found these FABULOUS Black Patterned Wine Glasses that I embellished with a plastic black spider with a red jewel.
GIRLFRIEND TIP: When creating your place settings, layering is key! I started with a red charger plate then topped it with a Black Scallop Tray and a patterned paper plate. Then to pull in the black widow theme, I topped it all off with a Spider Wall Decal that I also embellished with a red rhinestone sticker. Now that is spooky chic, right?!
SERVE DESSERTS THAT MATCH YOUR DINNER PARTY’S THEME!
Serve custom iced cookies by Auntie Bea’s Bakery and get creative in how you display them by sitting them in a coffin filled with black candy beads or get in the kitchen and whip up a batch of these Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes with a oozy filling. Get the recipe HERE. Your guests will love these!
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
DON’T MISS A SINGLE POST!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop.
FOLLOW ME ON INTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor and more!