Hey, party peeps! I’m continuing today with my Tablescape Design Series where I share with you how to style a dining table 5 different ways for 5 different party themes using solid colored tableware. Today it’s, HOW TO STYLE A PINEAPPLE RAINBOW PARTY TABLESCAPE!
I don’t know about you, but any time of year is okay for a Pineapple Rainbow Party Tablescape! Create a rainbow table setting for your next Rainbow Party and check out my Girlfriend Tips throughout this post to make setting this up yourself easy and stress-free…AND…be sure to go to the end of the post for an online shopping list of what I used to design this tablescape, so you can easily recreate this yourself!
1. GIRLFRIEND TIP: START WITH 6 SOLID COLORED PLATES!
Why in the world can’t you buy a pack of solid colored plates that already have one plate for each color of the rainbow! It is beyond me why SOMEONE hasn’t thought of this yet! So, until then, you will simply have to buy one pack of solid colored plates for 6 colors of the rainbow.
PRO GIRLFRIEND TIP: Oriental Trading makes setting rainbow tables affordable. You can get a pack of 24 plates for $3.99 which makes it only .16¢ per plate. At that price, you can make a wow-factor design statement for very little money. And, it’s a great idea for larger parties since you can set these rainbow plates on a table for 8 guests for $1.28 and have a fabulous looking effect for very little money!
2. GIRLFRIEND TIP: ADD METALLIC GOLD!
Take inspiration from the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and incorporate metallic gold into your tablescape! The effect is stunning! Here I used a gold sequin table linen and disposable gold cutlery…SAY WHAT? YES…honey, those gold cutlery are everything and cost a fraction of buying gold tone flatware. A must-have for your party stash!
Place your colored plates on top of metallic gold chargers. The pattern on these gold diamond rim plastic chargers reminds me of pineapples. How cute are these!
3. GIRLFRIEND TIP: ADD POPS OF WHITE FOR A MODERN TOUCH!
Adding pops of white to your table’s design gives it a modern touch. I couldn’t find an all white pineapple cup that didn’t cost a fortune, so instead, I spray painted these yellow plastic pineapple cups from Oriental Trading white. I love how they turned out! Place colorful striped paper straws in them and you have a modern pineapple cup that looks way more expensive than it actually is!
4. GIRLFRIEND TIP: ADD PINEAPPLES & POLKA DOTS FOR FUN!
Use colorful pineapple tissue paper decorations for your table’s centerpiece. Place a few of them on tall candle holders for a cool look. I added colorful pineapples to my place settings by cutting these colorful paper pineapples off of a bright colorful garland and sitting one on top of each place setting. I love getting creative and using items in unique ways. Finish off your centerpiece with a rainbow cloud mylar balloon.
I wanted to add a whimsical look to the table, so I added these polka dot favor boxes to each place setting. They bring a design to the table and also double as party favors. Using party favors to also decorate your party table is a great way to stretch your budget!
PIN THIS PINEAPPLE RAINBOW PARTY TABLESCAPE FOR LATER!
HOW MUCH DOES THIS PINEAPPLE RAINBOW PARTY TABLE COST?
To make this super easy to recreate, below please find a supply list with online links to all the items used in this tablescape along with prices…saving you TONS of time!
– Gold Diamond Rim Chargers $19.99 (set of 12)
– White Dinner Plates $9.49 (pack of 75)
– Solid Color Round Paper Dinner Plates $3.99 (pack of 24) *You’ll need all 6 colors
– Solid Colored Beverage Napkins $2.49 (pack of 50) *You’ll need all 6 colors
– Bright Pineapple Garland $4.29
– Premium Metallic Gold Cutlery $6.49 (8 sets)
– White Dinner Napkins $5.99 (pack of 24)
– White Candle Holder Set $19.99 (set of 3)
– Bright Pineapple Tissue Centerpieces $5.99 (set of 4)
– Pineapple Cups with Lids $21.99 (set of 12)
– Polka Dot Favor Boxes $4.49 (set of 12)
– Gold Sequin Table Linen $75
– Rainbow Cloud Mylar Balloon $9.99
PARTY TABLESCAPE DESIGN SERIES
FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor, DIY projects and more!
DON’T MISS A THING!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop. YUP…GOTTA LOVE THAT!
LOOKING FOR MORE ADULT PARTY IDEAS? CHECK OUT THESE ADULT PARTIES:
(Click on any of these to see the full posts)
– How to Set Up a Candy Buffet & How Much Does it Cost?
– Spooky Soiree Halloween Dinner Party
– Bling Spider Halloween Tablescape
– Black Widow Halloween Tablescape
– Vintage Spider Halloween Tablescape
– Gold and Plaid Halloween Dinner Party
– Haunted Farmhouse Candy Table
– Fall Favorite Things Party
– Halftime Rocks Football Snack Bar
– Thanksgiving Party + Free Printables
– Rustic Chic and Modern Glam Christmas Tables
– Holiday Favorite Things Party
– Gold and Red Christmas Party + Free Printables
– Holiday Dining Table 3 Ways!
– Black and White Christmas Tablescape
– Christmas Gift Wrapping Party
– Gold New Year’s Eve Cocktail Party
– Coffee and Cupcakes Girls Night In
– Citrus and Sun Summer Dinner Party
– Let It Rain Baby Shower
– Gender Reveal Party
– Flower Garden Jelly Bean Bar + Free Printables
– Gold Bridal Shower + Free Printables
– Wild Side Adult Coloring Party
– Recharge Your Awesome Brunch
– Entertaining Made Easy with a Stir-Fry Bar
– Modern Fiesta Party + Chili Bar
– Garden Wedding
– Rustic Glam Pink and Gold Bridal Shower
– Winter White Bridal Shower