All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.
Hey party peeps! Halloween is coming!!!!! I’ve been knee-deep in Halloween party shoots for Oriental Trading’s blog these past few weeks. If you missed them, be sure to scroll down to the end of this post with links to them all. Today, I’m kicking off the spooky season here on my blog with this 3-part series on how to DECORATE YOUR HALLOWEEN TABLE 3 WAYS starting with this VINTAGE SPIDER THEME! If you’re looking for Halloween decorating ideas to make your Halloween dinner party fabulous, look no further! I’ve got three different themed tables that I’m sure you’ll love.
HOW DID SHE DO THAT? – THE INSPIRATION!
Halloween parties don’t always have to be dark and eery. This table was inspired by this DIY Vintage Spider Pumpkin Pedestal I made for Oriental Trading’s blog. How fabulous is this! Want to know how to make it? CLICK HERE for my step-by-step tutorial and shopping list to make it. SUPER EASY & AFFORDABLE!
SET THE SCENE FOR A VINTAGE SPIDER HALLOWEEN DINNER PARTY!
Using the DIY Vintage Spider Pumpkin Pedestal as my table’s centerpiece, I used the colors of gold and white with pearl accents as my design elements and carried them through to the table’s design. Now that I have my color palette in place, I headed out for a quick trip to Home Goods (okay…I know…maybe it wasn’t quick…I could literally spend hours in there!) to pick up a few matching decor pieces like these gold and white pumpkins and sparkly skulls. To keep costs down I created the placesettings with affordable items from Oriental Trading like these spooky Skeleton Hand Glasses, Lolita Cameo Charms that I spray painted gold and placed on top of 2 Ivory Scalloped Dinner Plate topped with a matching Dessert Plate. I just love how this looks.
GIRLFRIEND TIP: The charms do double duty! Not only do they add a fabulous vintage touch to the placesetting, but they also serve as a take-home party favor for your guests so just lay it on top of the plates (don’t glue it down).
SERVE DESSERTS THAT MATCH YOUR DINNER PARTY’S THEME!
Serve these white chocolate covered OREOS® and store-bought vanilla cupcakes topped with a gold spider and wrapped with a gold glittered cupcake wrapper layered with a white laser-cut cupcake wrapper to give it that vintage touch.
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
DON’T MISS A SINGLE POST!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop.
FOLLOW ME ON INTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor and more!
– DIY, Styling & Photography: Soiree Event Design
– Halloween decorations and supplies: Oriental Trading