I received products from Oriental Trading for this post. All opinions are my own. All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.
Halloween is fast approaching! Do you have plans to host a Halloween themed dinner party this year and are stuck for ideas? Well, check out my Haunted Farmhouse Trick-or-Treat Table that is perfect for your adult dinner parties! Setting up a dessert table like this provides the wow-factor decor for your party and the perfect way to provide dessert for your dinner party in true Halloween style…Trick-or-Treat!
Haunted Farmhouse Trick-or-Treat Table!
I know, Haunted Farmhouse…how did I come up with that theme? Well, I was asked by Oriental Trading to style a party using some of their products and came across this spooky scene setter backdrop called “Haunted Farmhouse”. That was it! The inspiration I needed to pull together all the other items to create a spooky Haunted Farmhouse Trick-or-Treat table. In addition to the backdrop, I used Oriental Trading’s 5′ tall poseable skeleton, HUGE RIP tombstone and foam skeleton heads. From there I just went into my Halloween decor stash to pull together the rest…I must admit my Halloween decor is RIDICULOUS! I can’t go into a store without picking up something spooky cool to add to my collection.
Enjoy the party…ladies, gentlemen…ghouls, ghosts and vampires…”HAUNTED FARMHOUSE!”
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– DIY Day of the Dead Glasses and Tray Set
– How to Make Ghost Pops!
– Boo Bunch Kid Friendly Halloween Party
– DIY Frankenstein Pedestals
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Dinner Party Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Dinner Party Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Dinner Party Table
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
– Gold & Plaid Halloween Glam Dinner Party
– Monster High Party “Ghouls RULE” Party
– Monster High Halloween Party “Ghoul Glam”
Want to get more of my tips? Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it!
SHOP THIS LOOK
CLICK HERE to check out my Halloween Pinterest board for a virtual shopping list of most of the items I used in this party’s design along with prices and links to purchase them.
WHERE DID SHE GET THAT?
I hope this party has inspired you to host your own Haunted Farmhouse party!