All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.Hey party peeps! Gender Reveal Parties are becoming a hot new trend and today I’m going to share with you HOW TO HOST YOUR OWN GENDER REVEAL PARTY! I had the honor of designing this one for my own grand baby last year. Scroll down to the end of the post to find out if I had a granddaughter or grandson!
HOST YOUR OWN GENDER REVEAL PARTY IN 5 STEPS!
1. SET THE SCENE WITH BLUE & PINK DECORATIONS!
2. ADD A DESIGNER TOUCH WITH PRINTABLES!
3. ADD WHIMSICAL BABY TOUCHES!
4. SERVE PINK & BLUE DESSERTS!
5. REVEAL THE GENDER WITH A FABULOUS CAKE!
The baker is the only one who knows the baby’s gender and will make the inside of the cake be pink for a girl or blue for a boy. Once the mom and dad are ready to reveal the gender, all your guests gather around and watch with excitement as they cut the cake to see if it’s blue or pink inside.
Want to know what the color was inside our cake? PINK! IT’S A GIRL!
DON’T MISS A SINGLE POST!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop.
FOLLOW ME ON INTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor and more!
– Party Styling & Design: Soiree Event Design
– Gender Reveal Party Printables: Soiree Event Design Shop
– Diaper Bag Cake, cake pops and cupcakes: Sweet Retreat Cupcake Boutique
– Bling cake cutter: Lavish Parties & Prints by Talia