Hey party peeps! Here we go! Wrapping up my 3-part series on HOW TO DECORATE YOUR HALLOWEEN DINNER PARTY TABLE 3 WAYS! Today’s table is one of my favorites— BLING SPIDER HALLOWEEN DINNER PARTY TABLE! These three posts are full of Halloween decorating ideas to make your Halloween dinner party amazing!
HOW DID SHE DO THAT? – THE INSPIRATION!
The inspiration for this table was this fabulous DIY Bling Spider Pumpkin Pedestal that I made for Oriental Trading’s blog. Want to know how to make it? CLICK HERE for my step-by-step tutorial and shopping list to make it. SUPER EASY & AFFORDABLE!
SET THE SCENE FOR A BLING SPIDER HALLOWEEN DINNER PARTY!
Of course I started out with the DIY Bling Spider Pumpkin Pedestal as my table’s centerpiece. I loved these Lolita Charms from Oriental Trading so much, that I used on the pumpkin, and wanted to use it in the table’s design. So, I used a glue dot and stuck them on to the front of these Black Wine Glasses. Cute, right?
I finished the place setting by layering a bling silver charger plate with a black plastic tray topped with these AMAZINGLY COOL ceramic skeleton hands that held the cutlery embellished with rhinestones, of course!
GIRLFRIEND TIP: When designing a table with a monochromatic color palette like black and white use a pattern to break up the tones like this black and white patterned table runner.
SERVE DESSERTS THAT MATCH YOUR DINNER PARTY’S THEME!
Serve black and white desserts to match the dinner party theme. You could serve OREOs® or brownies or get fancy and set up a candy table with a black and white theme…OR…
GIRLFRIEND TIP: When you’re busy planning a dinner party and have limited time, one of my go-to tips is to take store-bought desserts like these white Hostess® Snowballs and make them look amazing by placing them in themed silver and black cupcake wrappers and topping them with cool cupcake toppers you can buy in Michaels. At this time of the year, they have an entire selection of Halloween themed dessert toppers to choose from like these Wilton spiderweb dessert toppers that are food safe and look amazing on top of these Snowballs, don’t you think?
WANT MORE HALLOWEEN PARTY IDEAS?
Click the links below to see lots more of my Halloween Party Ideas
– DIY Day of the Dead Glasses and Tray Set
– How to Make Ghost Pops!
– Boo Bunch Kid Friendly Halloween Party
– DIY Frankenstein Pedestals
– DIY Pumpkin Pedestals 3 Ways!
– Vintage Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Black Widow Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– Bling Spider Halloween Party Dining Table
– “WitchCRAFT” Halloween Kids Party
– Kid-Friendly Boo Bunch Monster Halloween Party
– “Twilight Fairy’s Hollow” Halloween Kids Party
– “Trick-or-Treat Street” Halloween Kids Party Candy Table
– “Haunted Farmhouse” Adult Halloween Party Dessert Table
– “Spooky Lab” Science Halloween Kids Party
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party
– DIY Day of the Dead Halloween Wreath
– DIY Day of the Dead Headband
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Candy Table
– Day of the Dead Halloween Party Photo Booth
– DIY Day of the Dead Sugar Skull Party Decorations
– DIY Sparkly Spider Wreath
– Vampire Chocolate Cherry Cupcakes Recipe
– PEANUTS® Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown Halloween Kids Party
– Ghost Pop Recipe
– “Bitten” Snow White Witch’s Lair
– Gold & Plaid Halloween Glam Dinner Party
– Monster High Party “Ghouls RULE” Party
– Monster High Halloween Party “Ghoul Glam”
DON’T MISS A SINGLE POST!
Be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my blog so you can get all my blog posts delivered right to your email’s inbox so you won’t miss a thing! Subscribing is easy! Just enter your email address in the above right corner of this page and be sure to confirm your email once you get our confirmation to your inbox! That’s it! AND…you’ll get a code for 10% off your next order in our shop.
FOLLOW ME ON INTEREST FOR LOTS OF INSPIRATION!
CLICK HERE to check out my PINTEREST BOARD full of recipes, parties, home decor and more!
– DIY & Photography: Soiree Event Design
– Halloween decorations and supplies: Oriental Trading
All photos and text in this post are copyrighted to Soiree Event Design and may NOT be copied from this site and used in any way without permission from the owner. Pinning images, of course, is allowed and encouraged.